This article will tell you everything you need to know about the ten best pet blogs or pet advice websites. Some bloggers specialize in specific areas, such as animal training or behavioral therapy. We’ll reveal some of their credentials and give a short example of the information on their site.
Pet ownership trends are changing! With more people getting their hands on dogs, cats, or other animal friends, the demand for pet advice has never been higher. And as was probably expected, the internet is full of sites that offer tips and tricks to keep our furry friends healthy and happy. So, without much ado, let’s dive deep into the top 10 pet advice websites!
● Pet Keen
When choosing a pet advice website, consider what information you are looking for and whether you mind if the advice comes from an expert. Here, we will give you an in-depth explanation of these websites, along with their pros and cons:
AKC is a non-profit organization that promotes the upbringing of pure-bred dogs, intending to advance the study of the maintenance and breeding of dogs.
● The AKC website offers a wealth of information on all things canine, including breed profiles, training tips, and health advice.
● it can be challenging to navigate, and some of the information is aimed at experienced dog owners.
The RSPCA website has lots of helpful information on pet care, including training, behavior, and nutrition tips. It also includes an extensive section on animal cruelty and how to report it.
● It also offers a blog with articles about various topics related to pet ownership, for any pet owner.
● One of the biggest problems is that the website is fundamental and needs more detailed information. This can be frustrating for owners looking for specific advice on their pet’s health or behavior.
● Additionally, the website is only sometimes updated with the latest information, which can mean that some of the advice needs to be updated.
When looking for pet advice, you may come across the website PetMD. This website offers a variety of pet information, including care and training tips.
● One of the biggest pros of PetMD is that it offers a wealth of information on various pets. Whether you’re looking for information on dogs, cats, reptiles, or even rabbits, PetMD has an articles section that can help.
● The site also has a forum where users can ask questions and get advice from other pet owners.
● the site is geared more toward dog and cat owners than those who own other types of pets.
● Second, while the information on the site is generally good, there should be other sources of pet care information.
When it comes to keeping our furry friends healthy, there are a lot of options out there. But with so many choices, how do you know which is right for you and your pet? This is where the pet health center can help.
● It is an excellent website for finding reliable information on all things related to pet health.
● You can find everything from articles on common health problems to tips on nutrition and exercise.
● Finding one that covers the topics you’re most interested in can take time and effort.
● And second, if you have a specific question or concern, you may need help to get the answer you’re looking for.
Cesar Millan is a world-renowned dog behaviorist and dog lover, and his website offers a wealth of information on training, care, and obedience for dogs and their owners.
● The site is easy to navigate and contains helpful articles, tips, and videos.
● However, some experts have criticized Millan’s methods as too harsh and physical. Others believe that his advice is sound but that he needs to be more explicit about the context in which it should be used.
The website companionanimalpsychology.com is a pet advice website that offers tips and advice on various topics relating to pet care.
“Zazie Todd, PhD, is an animal behaviour expert and award-winning writer who loves nothing better than helping people resolve issues with their pets. She started Companion Animal Psychology in 2012 to explore the ways in which science can help us to have happier cats and dogs.”companionanimalpsychology.com
● One of the best things about the site is that it offers a wide range of tips and advice on many different topics related to pet care.
● The site also has a search function, making finding information on specific topics easy.
● The website also claims that cornmeal can kill fleas, which is false.
● Another criticism of the website is that it sometimes gives conflicting advice. For example, the website says that puppies and kittens should be spayed or neutered but later says that spaying or neutering puppies are unnecessary. Pet owners trying to follow the website’s advice need to clarify this.
This pet care website is a library where you will find all the information about pets involving almost all species of animals.
● Best Friends has been helping animals and their owners for over five years, so they know their stuff.
● Huge range of topics covered: whether you need help with training, nutrition, health issues, or just general care, Best Friends is likely to have an article that covers it.
● Much of the advice on the Best Friends website is geared toward pet owners in the United States. While some of it is still relevant for those of us in other countries, remember that some things (like vaccinations) may differ.
● No one-on-one advice: because Best Friends is solely online.
BringFido is a website that offers tips and advice on everything from choosing the right pet to training and obedience. It’s a great resource for animal lovers of all kinds, but there are some things you should keep in mind before using it.
● BringFido offers excellent advice; however, remember that you ultimately know your pet best and should use your judgment when making decisions about their care.
● It has a lot of valuable resources on the website.
● Can help you find a lost pet
● It is free to use
● BringFido is US-based so the advice may be irrelevant to people in other countries.
● The website is geared towards dog owners, so if you’re looking for advice on another type of pet, you may want to look elsewhere.
Petkeen is a pet advice website that covers many pet-related topics. It offers articles, tips, and advice from experts in the field, as well as a forum where users can ask questions and interact with other pet owners.
● One of the great things about Petkeen is that it offers a wealth of information on various topics. Whether you’re looking for advice on training your dog, caring for your cat, pet food or learning more about pets, you’re likely to find what you’re looking for here.
● The site is also updated regularly with new content, so you can always be sure you’re getting the latest information.
● On the downside, Petkeen can be somewhat overwhelming due to the sheer volume of information available.
Are you looking for some professional pet advice? Smart Dog University is a website that offers users a wide range of articles on everything from dog breeds and behavior to training tips and health advice. In addition, a team of certified animal behaviorists runs the site, so you can be sure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
● One of the great things about Smart Dog University is that it covers many topics for dog lovers and dog owners.
● Whether you’re looking for information on potty training your new puppy or want to learn more about epilepsy in dogs, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for. And if you can’t find the answer to your question, there’s even a forum where you can ask the experts directly.
● One downside of Smart Dog University is that it’s not free to use. While some free content is available, access to the full range of articles and features requires a paid membership. There might be a better choice for you if you’re on a tight budget.
The Bottom Line
There are seemingly endless sources of pet advice on the internet, but not all are created equal. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 best pet advice websites to help you get started searching for reliable information. These websites have everything from general tips and tricks to breed-specific guidance. So, next time you’re looking for advice on caring for your beloved furry friend, check out one of these trusted websites first.
Do you have a favorite pet blog? Or have you visited any of the pet blogs and websites mentioned here? Let us know in the comments!